Pacific Islands Council of South Australia
There are around 7000 Identified individuals of Pacific island descent who call South Australia home. PICSA is developing towards the objective to become the hub that connect all Pacific Islanders together. With your membership and support, we can continue to represent the needs and priorities of the Pacific island communities of South Australia.
Why should you or your organisation become a member?
- Become part of a network of people and organisations with similar views and aspirations.
- Access PICSA'S resources and support network.
- Be informed of community action, resources, trainings, and information that PICSA is involved in.
- Develop relationship with other communities.
- equipped through subsidised workshops such as, governance training (ie office bearer roles), first aid, child safety environment.
email completed membership forms to [email protected]